CVS Health Coordinator - Accounts Payable in Cumberland, Rhode Island
The Coordinator - Accounts Payable will assist with resolving supplier payment issues as well as process open invoices. Research, analyze and resolve supplier merchandise disputes related to payment variances, chargebacks and inventory discrepancies for resale. Work closely with the suppliers in addressing additional accounts payable requests.
As a Coordinator - Accounts Payable, you will:
• Research, analyze, and resolve supplier issues in a timely, accurate and professional manner
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency at all times and respond to issues in a timely and efficient manner
• Research Supplier Correspondence related to the following as well as to analyze the differences as it relates to payment variances:
o Quantity variances
o Pricing discrepancies
o Allowance discrepancies
o Case pack/unit of measure issues
o Missing invoices/EDI issues
o Cash discount discrepancies
o Receiving error resolution
• Resolving Store Issue Sheets
• Process adjustments and payments in accordance with the CVS Supplier Policy
• Sorting of mail
• Invoice entry – via manual entry or performing excel uploads
• Work with Supplier/EDI management to resolve EDI issues
• Work with suppliers and external CVS departments (including but not limited to: merchandisers, logistics team, item set up team, warehouse/store teams) to resolve supplier issues.
• Make recommendations for improvements within the area
• Perform other duties as assigned
2 or more years of accounts payable experience
Excellent decision making ability and independent reasoning skills
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written and strong interpersonal skills) with an ability to communicate professionally with staff and suppliers
• Highly organized and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Access, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to handle a high volume workload while maintaining accuracy as well as prioritize work
• Proven ability to handle multiple tasks without direct supervision, while paying strong attention to detail and follow-up
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
• Excellent follow through on assigned items
• Excellent ability to work with others internal to Accounts Payable and outside of Accounts Payable
• Experience working in multiple ERP systems, specifically SAP and PeopleSoft
• Previous Accounts Payable Experience, specifically with researching payment variances
High School diploma/GED required
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- CVS Health Jobs