JPMorgan Chase VP, Digital Servicing Communications Product Manager in Columbus, Ohio
Chase is the neighborhood bank for thousands of communities across the country. Chase serves approximately one out of every six Americans through more than 5,600 bank branches; 19,000 ATMs; mortgage offices; online and mobile banking; as well as relationships with auto dealerships, schools and universities. Chase.com is the most visited banking portal in United States, and Chase Mobile users are growing at a rate of nearly 350,000 per month. With such a broad range of consumer businesses, the mission at Chase is quite simple: to be industry leader in customer experience. Chase has more than 160,000 employees across the world to help achieve this goal.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
Chase is seeking a talented product manager to join our rapidly growing product development efforts and drive excellence in our Digital servicing communications capabilities which deliver billions of essential customer messages annually through email, text, and the mobile push channel. This role will execute against the product roadmap for our communications services, delivery channels and message content. Collaboration with other business and engineering product owners will be required to develop a unified experience across a multi-product and multi-channel customer base.
This position requires the ability to come up to speed quickly in new business areas, work with multiple products/projects/business units in parallel, and balance multiple initiatives. Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and outstanding analytical and research skills, as well as a passion for digital and emerging technologies. In addition to being a seasoned, well trained professional, the successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with the ability to inspire confidence from, and to collaborate closely with technology leaders and internal stakeholders.
· Collaborate with a wide array of business and technology partners to continuously build and evolve the product vision and roadmap.
· Develop business cases to support product development goals and create concise, compelling content to present and sell product concepts and business cases to senior leadership.
· Drive the execution of prioritized projects in the roadmap, and provide expertise and guidance into initiatives which cross-impact the product.
· Lead the process of translating high level product concepts into tangible features and workflows.
· Develop clear documentation of the scope, business requirements, use cases, workflows, wire-frames, and other materials as needed to support UX design and development.
· Collaborate with design, engineering, operations, and marketing teams to deliver the initiatives.
· Manage communications and relationships with cross-impacted initiatives and stakeholders to ensure business needs are met.
· Establish product analytics and reporting and monitor performance and utilization.
· Analyze and synthesize key themes from product analytics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company goals to drive product planning.
· Understand, manage, and communicate prioritization of features, with a mind toward user and business benefits and tradeoffs.
· Establish and maintain strong controls practices and support external evaluations.
· Build and present executive product updates
· 8+ years of product management or relevant experience as well as record of individual technical achievement;
· Expertise in defining and building out product roadmaps, business cases and end-to-end workflows
· Experience in defining and executing technical solutions to implement the strategy
· Experience leading cross functional teams and driving execution in a variety of delivery models including Agile methodologies
· Ability to influence stakeholders with diverse points of view;
· Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills;
· Proven track record of delivery and new product feature creation;
· Ability to prioritize projects and efforts according to business need and industry trends;
· Familiarity with the business services and offerings associated with Chase;
· Ability to influence people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
· Demonstrated ability to manage tight delivery timelines and calmness under intense pressure;
· Commitment and self-motivation suitable to a fast-paced dynamic environment;
· BS or MS in Business Management or comparable field of study;
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.