JPMorgan Chase Associate Recruiter - Technology in Columbus, Ohio
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
The global experienced recruiting function is comprised of 800 individuals responsible for finding the best talent to fill over 85,000 positions annually for more than 45,000 hiring managers achieve their business goals. To do this, the function interacts with millions of candidates to help them navigate the process in order to find their next career opportunity
We're committed to attracting, finding and hiring the best talent for JP Morgan Chase. Creating a talented and diverse workforce enabling us to lead technology innovation and creating the best products and services for our global clients.
Being part of our Recruiting team you will help find the very best talent in the market and recruit Technology professionals for business critical vacancies working hand in hand with our hiring community. Our recruiting model focuses on Geographical markets, so that you become a subject matter expert for the location that you work in, understanding your market and being able to find and attract talent for the location that you support.
· Source, attract, and close top technologists to proactively build diverse candidate slates and pipelines
· Build robust relationships with hiring managers, peers, and HR/Compensation partners acting as a trusted recruitment advisor
· End to end ownership of the recruitment process from requisition intake through offer acceptance
· Maintain a dialogue with the hiring manager on aspects of the people agenda such as diversity, mobility, and location strategy
· Prioritize and multitask in a fluid, dynamic, fast-paced environment
· Proper utilization of relevant recruitment and HR systems and adherence to processes
· Structuring and negotiation of compensation with candidates and hiring managers
· Providing support and advice to hiring managers – demonstrating knowledge and subject matter expertise within the aligned technology discipline
· Current experience with full life cycle recruiting of top talent in 2 or more of the following disciplines: Software Engineering, Cloud, Cyber Security, Big Data, Infrastructure
· Demonstrated success delivering diverse talent pipelines for technology roles
· Fluency utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter for direct sourcing
· Passion for delivering an exceptional candidate and client experience
· Ability to drive through challenges using innovative approaches and solutions
· Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change, multiple deadlines and priorities
· Demonstrated attention to detail, control, and governance within the recruitment process
· Excellent communication skills and adaptable style
· Experience working with an applicant tracking system, preferably Taleo
· Experience in both corporate and agency is desired
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.