Bank of America Quantitative Services Associate in Chicago, Illinois
Quantitative Services Associate
Line of Business Role Description
The Quantitative Services Analyst will be joining the Data Science team in Chicago. The team supports various initiatives and BAU processes across multiple business lines as part of GBAM Ops Shared Operations. This team leverages quantitative finance, data mining and machine learning skillsets to solve various business problems. This role will focus on supporting our business partners and providing process improvements through automation and robust data analytics in a team setting.
• Develop data pipelines to collect, organize, and analyze data
• Perform exploratory data analysis to uncover insights in new and existing datasets, and to assist in analytic model development
• Generate insightful visualizations and participate in project documentation
• Troubleshoot data issues and work closely with senior associates in team on resolution
• Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
• Help Prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modeling
• Assist in automation of Data Acquisition and tasks related to managing data efficiently
Must be a current Year Up Student
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information and generate insights Strong attention to detail
Strong organization & communication skills
Self-starter and highly motivated to learn Data Science related concepts
Experience with Python highly preferred
• Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
• Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
• Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
• Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
• Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
• Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role
Manages People: No
Talent Acquisition Contact:
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster, CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
To view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement, CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf .
Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (“Policy”) establishes requirements to prevent the presence or use of illegal or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America premises and to provide a safe work environment.
To view Bank of America’s Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, CLICK HERE .
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs