Bank of America Sr.Digital Portfolio Management Consultant in Charlotte, North Carolina
Responsible for Digital initiative portfolio prioritization, planning, and governance routines and executive communications. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a strategic, business centric mindset and the ability to drive complex tasks to completion. This team works closely with Digital leaders, product managers, experience designers, development and finance partners to ensure that initiatives are prioritized appropriately and that scope, cost and dependencies are well defined in order to set feasible target dates for delivery. The team also seeks to continuously improve and streamline PMO processes so that they are clear to stakeholders, highly organized and efficient; a strong process orientation is important in this role.
• 8 plus years of experience managing technology initiatives or programs
• Outstanding organizational and planning skills; adept at balancing multiple and competing priorities
• Excellent teamwork and ability to influence multiple teams through positive relationships
• Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, presentation and strong meeting facilitation
• Aptitude for problem solving and ability to adapt to changing business demands
• Attention to detail and dedication to flawless work product
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically PowerPoint, Excel,Word, SharePoint
• Experience with process design/transformation
• Detailed knowledge of technology development process
• Experience with initiative financial forecasting/management
• Working familiarity with PPRT, GRRP, PCM Web, Changescape and BAC Enterprise Change standards
Enterprises Job Description:
Directs and initiates eCommerce/ ATM marketing programs, initiatives, channel strategies and research projects. Works closely with business partners in creating new eCommerce/ ATM strategies for physical and electronic channels and implementing new marketing approaches. Act as the architect for one or more eCommerce product development projects, leveraging technical acumen to help design and/ or implement systems and user acceptance tests. Works on the most complex projects or with the most visible/ important online products.
Posting Date : 12/07/2018
Charlotte, NC, ONE BANK OF AMERICA CENTER, 150 N COLLEGE ST,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.