Bank of America Production Services Lead in Charlotte, North Carolina
This role will be responsible for production support in a portfolio of applications within the Investment Banking and Solutions Technology Global Wealth Investment Management area. Person in the role must be able to lead offshore resources, and able to be hands on troubleshooting and providing support resolution to issues during US hours. Technologies within the supported applications vary, so well rounded person is a plus. Although resource will work during US hours, off hours support MAY be required for release or outage activities.
Minimum of 5 years experience in a Production Support role including significant experience of being responsible for multiple large applications
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Able to debug application exceptions and error conditions
• Strong knowledge of Logging Tools (Splunk), Application Monitoring tools (Appsight or Introscope).
• Strong communications skills - able to communicate to multiple audiences (technical/non-technical, peer to executive level).
• Experience troubleshooting .NET or JAVA applications
• Significant experience driving incidents to completion and follow-ups to problem tickets proactively identifying opportunities for improvement
• Experience managing a ticketing queue (ensuring tickets assigned and resolved in timely manner and provide reporting)
• In depth knowledge of networking and infrastructure components such as DNS, load balancers, firewall, proxy
• Application debugging experinece including analysis of dumps (.NET or JAVA Heap)
• Previous experience in a large financial environment
4 year degree.
Posting Date : 09/06/2018
Jacksonville, FL, JACKSONVILLE 4, 4803 DEER LAKE DR W,
Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL BLDG. 1, 1100 AMERICAN BLVD,
Charlotte, NC, TRANSAMERICA SQUARE, 401 N TRYON ST,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.