Bank of America Process Engineer / Access & Identity Management Security Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina
The Access Management Operations (AMO) function within Global Information Security is responsible for enabling simplification of our access processes, standardizing solutions and risk reduction across the enterprise, as well as collaborating with internal partners to encourage adoption of the bank’s cybersecurity standards by external stakeholders.
Candidate will be responsible for understanding, following, and implementing Enterprise Access standards, baseline, security procedures and policies. As a System/Data Security Analyst, you will be an individual contributor responsible for providing operational and procedural support as a Quality Assurance (QA) Security Specialist to ensure compliance with QA standards, guidelines, and procedures.
You will develop and define major and minor attributes of QA, including inline and post process QA health scores. In addition, establish and maintain a process for evaluating the control solutions, develop and maintain documentation and conduct formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the process life cycle.
You will be using your analytical mindset and teamwork skills to support and improve the Quality Assurance process. You will utilize your technical and business knowledge to support secure, risk-based practices, exercising judgment within broadly defined practices and policies.
We look for you to be result-oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units, at various levels. The knowledge/experience/exposure with information security topics, including the design, development, testing, implementation or governance of information security practices and solutions, will be very helpful in this role.
You should be prepared to demonstrate your knowledge of access management/risk identification and mitigation/process engineering skills.
• Previous experience in Information Technology / Information Security / Identity and Access Management and Process Engineering.
• Proficient in Windows, Midrange, Mainframe, and Distributed Application access provisioning and security systems
• Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight. Motivated and willing to learn.
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking/ process engineering
• Ability to be comfortable delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
• Strong skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
• Microsoft Office Proficient (Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint, Etc.)
• Quick learner and self-starter
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solver
• Proven ability of risk oriented approach
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with the QA process
- Six Sigma certification
Posting Date : 09/06/2018
Charlotte, NC, 201 N TRYON ST (NC1022),
Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044),
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.