Bank of America ARIS - Production Support/Engineer in Charlotte, North Carolina
ARIS - Production Support and Sustaining Development Engineer
Incident Management – partnering with L2 & L3 Support Teams to ensure application availability and stability, including:
• Problem Resolution – partner with L2 & L3 Support Teams and Software AG to resolve of problem tickets; including prioritization, root cause analysis.
• Defect Remediation – responsible for application defect resolution and corrective actions (code development, testing, implementation and communication).
• Change Support – partnering with L1 (TechOps) support team; responsible for service provider engagement, product and environment upgrades/maintenance, and disaster recovery exercise participation.
Application Defect Remediation and Sustaining Development
• Analyze the defect and debug the code to isolate the issue
• Understand the technical documentation and perform break-fixes within ARIS Reports, Macros and Semantic Checks in accordance with the development standard
Required Skills & Experience:
Experience in code promotion process from lower-level environments to Production
Development environment experience including Linux, Bash Shell Scripting, Oracle, Tomcat, AutoSys
Understand and support installation and Technical configuration of the ARIS 9.x platform on Linux
Desired Skills & Experience (Nice to Have)
Knowledge of ARIS ‘runnables’ and configure them to scale both vertically and horizontally
Ability to become knowledgeable of In-house developed ARIS reports, and macros as required
Working knowledge on Installation and configuration of ARIS Business Architect, Connect and Publisher in multi-project environment.
Facilitation in the resolution of issues arising when Semantic Checks report inconsistencies in the Modeling. ARIS RCM(Release cycle management) /Governance Process
Experience with VEA Solution Accelerators in ARIS Platform
Posting Date : 12/07/2018
Charlotte, NC, GATEWAY VILLAGE, 800 W TRADE ST,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.