Lockheed Martin Contracts Negotiator Staff in Centennial, Colorado
Description: Your invitation to being a part of a bright future!
As we enter a new era of Strategic Weapon Systems, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Do you have a passion for working on emerging technologies? Navy Strategic Programs (NSP) is experiencing significant growth and we need your expertise to deliver amazing new technologies to our customers. We have opportunities that include advanced Hypersonic Technology, Glide Body Strike technology, and other key technology insertions. The early design and engineering phase provides you with tremendous career growth potential along with meaningful assignments to stretch and hone your expertise. This is a rare opportunity to work closely alongside our Navy Strategic Systems Programs (SSP) partners to field a number of future strategic systems that the nation urgently needs.
The Contracts Negotiator Staff is responsible for the following:
- Negotiates, administers, extends, terminates and renegotiates standard and nonstandard contracts.
- Evaluates contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations.
- Maintains communications to ensure timely contract execution by the parties.
- Ensures final contract documents are consistent with agreements reached at negotiations.
- May plan and participate in training of contract practices and negotiations to company personnel.
- Experience with FAR and DFARS, and experience with Incentive-type contracts.
- Experience with Research and Development (R&D) and Production Contracts for Major Weapons Systems.
- Experience with working on multi-functional teams.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.