JPMorgan Chase Wealth Management, Credit Middle Office, Project Manager/Project Analyst, Analyst/Associate in Brooklyn, New York
Firm Introduction : J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The Wealth Management (WM) Credit Program Office drives the operational credit, regulatory, and credit risk agenda in support of ongoing large-scale change in the Private Bank. Our group delivers digital solutions for global strategic frameworks that increase the Private Bank’s credit capabilities across many platforms and multiple regulatory jurisdictions to enhance the Client experience.
• Manage and continue to optimize the project governance and project reporting framework across the group’s portfolio of projects.
• Conduct data analysis, data collection, synthesis, and translation into empirical solutions or evidence that can optimize project reporting.
• Work with business partners to design, introduce new, or re-engineer existing processes and business applications.
• Partner with technology and business partners throughout project lifecycle (project inception through closure) to ensure all deliverables and action items are completed as planned.
• Project planning and analysis, including creating detailed project plans, documenting business requirements, detailing issues and problems, and drafting business and technical work/data flows.
• Facilitate or support project facilitator, create materials for presentation, and provide reporting/metrics as required.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
• 1-2 years Project Management/business analyst, Agile, Scrum experience preferred
• Provide evidence of strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills from previous experience
• Team player that works well with others and can easily adapt to constant changing and dynamic environments
• Highly disciplined, self-motivated, and delivery-focused individual who is able to work independently
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Create or optimize process flows and operating models that provide clear guidance to stakeholders
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.