JPMorgan Chase CIB Ops - Fund Accounting - Associate - Boston in Boston, Massachusetts
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
· Providing a premier client service to a defined group of clients by building strong relationships with the investment manager and any other third parties
· Have a thorough understanding of the theoretical and technical nature of mutual fund accounting and administration
· Developing a thorough knowledge of your client base, prospectus, documentation, etc.
· Working with investment operations, reconciliations, shareholder services and financial reporting teams internally to agree internal deadlines to ensure external client deadlines are met
· Performing quality assurance checks on information received internally from other supporting functions
· Producing accurate and timely Net Asset Values
· Working closely with clients to resolve queries
· Producing ad hoc reports for clients
· Creating, maintaining and updating procedures for the funds
· Ensuring compliance with all controls and procedures outlined in the procedures manual and general company policies
· Working closely with the new business team and clients through the on-boarding process
· Ensuring all schedule work is completed by agreed deadlines, checklists are signed and files contain all required
· Identifying efficiencies and areas for improvement to reduce risk and become more efficient
JPMorgan Chase & Co . offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.