JPMorgan Chase CIB Ops - Fund Accounting - Analyst in Boston, Massachusetts
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for ensuring high quality NAV Delivery. The successful candidate will partner with other lines of business and offshore partners. The successful candidate will be focus on NAV deliver, oversight and reporting.
· Have a thorough understanding of the theoretical and technical nature of mutual fund accounting and administration
· Developing a thorough knowledge of your client base, prospectus, documentation, etc.
· Working with investment operations, reconciliations, shareholder services and financial reporting teams internally to agree internal deadlines to ensure external client deadlines are met
· Performing quality assurance checks on information received internally from other supporting functions
· Producing accurate and timely Net Asset Values
· Producing ad hoc reports for clients
· Creating, maintaining and updating procedures for the funds
· Ensuring compliance with all controls and procedures outlined in the procedures manual and general company policies
· Working closely with the new business team and clients through the on-boarding process
· Ensuring all schedule work is completed by agreed deadlines, checklists are signed and files contain all required
· Identifying efficiencies and areas for improvement to reduce risk and become more efficient
2-7 years of experience in Operations
Strong technical skills including accounting principles and theories
Knowledge of 40 ACTs Accounting
Ability to be effective in a global operating environment and a matrix management organizations
Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships both internally and with external clients
Analytical skills, problem solving, good critical thinking and decision-making skills
Experience working across multiple business areas and/or functions to deliver results
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; executive presentation skills
Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast paced environment
Relationship building skills - develop internal and external partnerships to drive results
Expert use of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and ability to present to senior management.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.