Bank of America Senior Trust Officer - FL in Boca Raton, Florida
U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a leading private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients' wealth structuring, investment management, banking and credit needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration and family trust stewardship.
U.S. Trust is part of the Global Wealth and Investment Management unit of Bank of America, N.A., which is a global leader in wealth management, private banking and retail brokerage. U.S. Trust employs more than 4,100 professionals and maintains 135 offices in 33 states.
The Senior Trust Officer – ML is among the most experienced administration officer in any given geographical region. The expectation is that this individual will manage the most complicated and/or sensitive accounts and interface with prominent high net worth Advisory teams to facilitate client relationship management.
• Partner with Trust Specialists and Merrill Lynch financial advisors to drive business development / close new Trust business.
• Meet with key clients periodically to maintain relationships and identify issues or new business opportunities, and provide trust, estate, and wealth transfer planning advice.
• Proactively identify client issues
• Provide high level service to Merrill Lynch financial advisors and clients
• Engage in high level trust administration with an active book of relationships; oversee all administration activities
• Fiduciary document interpretation
• Oversee risk management activities
• 5 + years of technical expertise in the areas of trust administration, fiduciary law, and High Net Worth estate and wealth transfer planning
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Creative and prudent approach to providing solutions within Banks risk/reward profile
• Ability to identify fiduciary needs and opportunities
• Ability and drive to close sales
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills / team player / strong partnership skills
• Knowledge of policies, procedures, regulatory requirements
• Ability to communicate and connect with high net worth clients
Posting Date : 11/09/2018
Boca Raton, FL, 1 TOWN CENTER RD (FL9870),
- United States
Travel : Yes, 50% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.