Lockheed Martin Human Capital Research and Intelligence in Bethesda, Maryland
Description: Are you naturally curious? Do you enjoy researching and analyzing large data sets? Do you have a desire to collaborate with others to make a product/service better? Do you enjoy collaboratively writing and designing presentations? If you answered yes to these questions we want to hear from you.
The Strategic Workforce Planning and Intelligence team at Lockheed Martin is seeking an analyst to assist in the research, development and scalability of key human capital research products and services in support of a diverse set of internal clients across the enterprise. This unique position offers high visibility in a complex and collaborative working environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Develop and manage competitive intelligence library
• Monitor competitor human capital trends and prepare recurring and ad hoc human capital research and competitor reports
• Prepare and support information gathering, analysis, design, delivery and access for research projects
• Develop and maintain workforce intelligence template, creating standard data charts and graphics
• Conduct research using online, internal research materials and subscription technologies
• Prepare alerts that enhance data collection and distribution methods to internal clients
• Build and share knowledge of research and intelligence best practices and continually identify, assess and organize new sources of data
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Strong presentation development, writing and editing skills (e.g., proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word)
• Ability to analyze data and synthesize into meaningful insights and visuals
• Demonstrated ability to translate data analysis and research findings into meaningful insights and visuals
• Ability to establish external sources and set up alerts to monitor key topics
• Ability to tag, post and organize data
• Experience with conducting research and using Boolean searches
• Organizational and time management skills
• Communication skills
• Advanced excel techniques
• Library/research science experience
• SharePoint experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.