Lockheed Martin Digital Attributes/Fusion Analyst in Bethesda, Maryland
Description: As a cybersecurity professional at Lockheed Martin, you’ll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Financial assets. Healthcare information. Critical infrastructure. Hazardous materials. The uninterrupted flow of energy that keeps modern life moving. Here, you’ll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat protection and proactive prevention. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you’ll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the resources of Lockheed Martin to keep the threats at bay.
• Position contingent upon contract award
• Position located in Bethesda, MD
The selected candidate will develop methodologies, tradecraft, and procedures for conducting identity exploitation of media at rest, to include detecting, extracting, adjudicating and combining biographic/digital attribute data for reporting, dissemination, and data basing.
• Requires TS/SCI clearance with CI poly
• Must have BS/BA plus four (4) years of experience in IC or law enforcement targeting, forensic analysis, or Identity Intelligence, or, six (6) years of experience in IC or law enforcement targeting, forensic analysis, or Identity Intelligence in lieu of a BS/BA degree.
The selected candidate will possess the following:
• Knowledge, expertise, and training in intelligence targeting and multi-source analysis
• Knowledge of computer forensics principles, file systems, and forensics tools
• Experience prioritizing work assignments and producing reports on a time sensitive basis
• Knowledge and experience using IC and/or Law Enforcement databases for conducting multi-source analysis
• Experience performing link analysis, using various techniques, tools and methodologies
Experience analyzing operating systems using forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK, Axiom, and others
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.