Lockheed Martin System Engineer Stf in Baltimore, Maryland
Description: Technical problem-solving skills; ability to see the big picture;
ability to conceptualize, develop, and implement solutions; and the ability to partner well with internal and external organizations including the product owner and scrum master. Understanding of the system architectures and how different pieces fit together.
Desired Skills: Technical writings, such as white papers, technical journals.
- Experience performing a variety of tasks related to knowledge/technique dissemination to groups of analytic workforce.
- Agile Development experience
- Experience with naval ship control system integration
Understanding as a Systems Engineer performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional
allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
- Experience solving varied technical/scientific problems, and generating architectures
- The ability to solve complex system/integration problems
through innovative solutions.
- Able to brief senior level management on technical solutions, cost impacts, and risks.
- Able to develop documentation required to support program technical issues and training situations.
- Able to learn how to develop system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-tolarge-scale programs.
- Able to develop, deliver, test and support integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements.
- Bachelor's level degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Engineering, Computer Science, or Mechanical Engineering or related technical experience is required.
-Must have the ability to obtain & maintain a secret security clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.