Brown-Forman Field Marketing Manager - JD Multicultural (Atlanta, Miami, Charlotte) in Atlanta, United States
Position Title: Field Marketing Manager JD, Multicultural – Southeast Division
Business Area: NAR Marketing
Location: Atlanta, GA or South FL or Charlotte, NC
Reports to: Field Marketing Manager JD
Manages: Multicultural Brand Ambassador, both B-F based and 3rd party agency ambassadors where applicable
Local Consumer Marketing
Leads the development, localization, implementation and evaluation of local multi-cultural brand consumer activation programs and plans to maximize growth, profitability and brand equity, consistent with national brand strategy.
• Localize National Marketing plans by leveraging national brand promotional platforms and applying local market insights with a focus on the multicultural consumer
• Cultivate relationships with key industry influencers to maintain competitive advantages in the field
• Build Annual Marketing & Sales Plans for the Division
• Develops and maintains working knowledge of most populous multicultural areas within assigned geography
• Leads Division Multicultural Steering Committee
• Brief media partners to secure local campaigns
• Work with Hispanic and AACM Brand leads to create local promotions and support materials consistent with brand strategy and equity guidelines
• Identifies, implements, and executes relevant multicultural events and sponsorships; Establishes relevant partnerships that will improve the overall market plan
• Work with FMM and BF media to identify and implement local multicultural media plans
• Partners with sales teams to educate, plan, execute and evaluate agency (Greenhouse) execution of assigned brand initiatives
• Provide input into local resource allocation decisions and manage local consumer marketing funds (sponsorships, local media, consumer focused tastings, brand events)
• Serves as a critical resource for consumer and competitive insights to be expedited to Brand Teams. Serves as the educational expert for the field (e.g. focus groups, etc)
• Collaborates with multicultural field sales teams, both internally and externally (agency, distributor)
• Champions Brand building by providing brand/category/portfolio/multicultural expertise and brand education training.
• Brand responsibility: 20% Jack Daniel’s; 40% Jack Daniel’s TN Honey, 20% Gentleman Jack and 20% Rest of Portfolio
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree with Marketing major preferred, plus 3-5 years sales and marketing experience or 7+ years field marketing experience within the beverage or CPG industry.
• Multicultural sales and/or marketing experience.
• Strong social media skills; excellent ability to program against the major social media platforms
• Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills.
• PC proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated success in the multi-cultural platform.
• Demonstrated ability to create, control, and maintain financial and/or business analyses, including budgets.
• Excellent strategic and tactical skills; demonstrated ability to implement and adapt national programs to the field.
• Willingness to travel approximately 35-40%, and ability to work nights and weekends as required.
• Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all members of extended brand teams.
• Sound financial skills: Experience in building and managing a budget. #AP1 #TAP #2017GlobalBrandQuilt
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: NAR Marketing
Country: United States
Req Type: Exempt