EY Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Security Analyst in Alpharetta, Georgia
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Security Analyst
Core Business Services
Requisition # ALP001QK
Post Date 4 days ago
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The DLP Security Analyst will be primarily responsible for the daily monitoring and/or maintenance of the enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution. The main duties of the person in this role will include proper care and administration of the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) environments and monitoring and responding to the alerts that generate from the tool. This person will interface with Service Managers, IT Operations, Network Operations, Infrastructure teams, Legal, Risk Management, etc.
• Work with vendors to support the DLP technology (troubleshooting, upgrades, etc.)
• Administration of the DLP tools which includes configuring policies and reporting
• Monitor and respond to alerts generated from the DLP systems and other technologies
• Understand and follow the incident response process through event escalations
• Respond to escalations by the Incident Response Team
• Follow processes to maintain the DLP system
• Other tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements
• Administration of the DLP tools which includes configuring policies, upgrading and patching, etc.
• Proven effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to independently research and solve technical issues
• Demonstrated integrity in a professional environment
• Knowledge of core Information Security concepts related to Governance, Risk & Compliance
• Excellent teaming skills
• Good social, communication and technical writing skills
• Ability to work in and adapt to a changing environment
Qualifications, Certifications, and Education Requirements
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field.
3-5 years of experience in one or more of the following:
Supporting Information Security Technology
At least 1 year of experience in one or more of the following:
Information Security concepts related to Governance, Risk & Compliance
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Technology support and Event Handling
Professional certifications such as the Security+, GCIA, and/or CISSP would be nice to have.