MAXIMUS Workforce Management Analyst in Albany, New York
Major Purpose: Analysis of call volume trends and makes recommendations on prioritizing agents skillsets and staffing requirements
• Provide analytics data of call/web chat arrival patterns, seasonality analysis of call and web-chat volumes, agent efficiency analysis, statistical analysis of the agents and call center performance
• Analyze, determine and communicate work/training schedules for agents to operations management
• Maintain production data and review of staff plan hours for accuracy to optimize efficiency
• Skillset adjustment of agents either independently or as instructed management including availability of agent to queue vs skillset and call back assignments
• Provision Agents within business systems to create optimal project performance and make recommendations for improvement
• Create and design Ad hoc reports for data pertaining to agent scheduling, call volumes, Web Chat Volume, Agent Performance Metrics
• Oversee maintenance of tracking system for log in/log out production and reporting
• Create, track, and maintain agent metrics for historical information purposes.
• Make recommendations for improvements in project performance based on analysis of Forecast to Actuals
• Determine, document and escalate concerns on agent performance to management
• Take action on operation items escalated by Junior WFM Analysts
• Real time monitoring of agents and notification of unscheduled agents activities and adherence
• Monitor all Real-Time and Intra-Day activities to ensure operational goals are met
• Accurately track and manage contact center schedule adherence.
• Develop, create and conduct systems training for supervisors on the workforce tools, processes and best practices.
• Continuously create Work Instructions and Job Aids for Call Center and Eligibility & Enrollment supervisors to provide instruction on what action is required for specific codes as it relates to Workforce Management.
• Monitor agent attendance line and make necessary adjustments in workforce management software to account for absences and late arrivals.
• Complete and manage schedule exceptions/adjustments for the company on a daily basis. Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of data by working time-off, schedule changes, and other types of requests.
• Conduct analysis and recommend solutions to real time performance issues.
• Prepare daily/weekly/monthly and adhoc reports and distribute to Management.
• Develops strong working relationships within the organization to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution.
• Responsible for adhering to established safety standards
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time
• Occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25 pounds
• Work is constantly performed in an office environment
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
• Degree in accounting, business administration or a closely related field preferred
Background & Experience:
• 3+ years of experience
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify, analyze and interpret problems and trends
• Skilled in evaluating information and presenting it in a logical manner to select audiences
• Preferred proficiency in Intermediate Microsoft Office Applications
• Excellent communication skills
• Good math skills and an understanding of basic statistics
• Preferred experience in a Back office or Call Center environment
• Familiarity with Contracted project work
• Preferred experience using Workforce Management software
• An understanding of call center metrics, terminology and business processes preferred
• An understanding of enrollment and eligibility process preferred
• Preferred previous experience within Health Insurance or Government contract environments
• Preferred proficiency in SQL and VBA also preferred
• Workforce management certification a plus
Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity.
General application of concepts & principles.
Contributes to the completion of organizational projects & goals.
Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Requisition ID: 2018-34808
External Company URL: www.maximus.com
Street: 11 Corporate Woods Blvd