Bank of America .NET Programmer/Developer, Global Information Security in Addison, Texas
We invite you to join the GIS team as a .NET Programmer/Developer. We are a tight-knit, supportive community passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers while remaining sensitive to their unique needs.
In this role, you will be using the experience you have gained throughout your career to assist in the design, development, and implementation of various complex applications. We also like for our developers to feel comfortable contributing throughout the application stack and we believe it is important that you follow best practices established by the team, including proper source code control practices and delivery of unit test cases.
Whether you are building applications from scratch, de-bugging existing code, or collaborating with various teams/team-members, for example, your skills will be tested and your knowledge-base will grow as you rise to meet the challenges.
• Previous Application Programming/Development experience designing, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed transactional applications
• Deep knowledge of .NET Framework, MVC, Visual Studio, ASP.net 4.5, WCF, WebAPi, SQL Server 2012, TFS, ADA, XML, XSL, Telerik, design patterns, web and application servers
• Experience working in Agile development process and good understanding of various phases of Software Development Lifecycle
• Experience in data access technologies and patterns
• Relational database experience and proven abilities in SQL and data modeling is required
• Experience with component based web application frameworks
• Ability to communicate, written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
Posting Date : 12/07/2018
Addison, TX, BUILDING I, 16001 N DALLAS PKWY,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.