Hilton Sales Coordinator in wide, Aruba
Provide clerical/administrative support to Directors and Sales Managers in coordinating and disbursing information relating to sales and services.
What will I be doing?
As Sales Coordinator, you will fully support, from administrative, customer service, and sale lead development perspectives, the Sales team to develop future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for initiating the preparation of proposals and/or contracts to advise prospective customers primarily of the hotel guest rooms, but also meeting space and/or banquet date, space and rate availability.
- Responsible for initiating reservations for group attendees, preparing rooming lists, revising existing reservations, building group blocks in the PMS as needed. Communicating to external customers any communication deemed necessary by the event service managers.
- Assist the Sales Managers upon request to conduct site inspections with potential customers, visiting guest rooms, meeting space and banquet facilities, as well as other hotel facilities.
- Data entry using Delphi, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Copying and distributing of internal/external letters, forms, bookings, contracts, resumes, room lists, schedules, and mail. E-mail correspondence directed by managers as needed. Filing, faxing, and distribution of incoming/outgoing mail.
- Answer telephone and assist internal and external guests with requests.
- Contracts / Turnovers Contracts: Reviewing contract before sales managers send to client. Making sure UDF's are correct in delphi and that it matches contract. Any spelling errors; no TBA's on event space unless explanation supplied. Easier for sales managers to merge their turn doc for specific contract at this time- it will show what UDF's are not completed. Do not verify inventory with rooms’ control - hopefully the sales manager has put the specific room types on hold with rooms control. Make suggestions on deposit schedules, cancellations or what needs to be corrected based on what's in Delphi. Turnovers: Once contract has been fully executed by both client and sales manager, it is scanned to SSA on property. She verifies that contract terms/conditions/blocks/events space/payment/deposits are all matching what the booking in Delphi has. If there are differences, brought to sales manager's attention for verification and corrections. SSA - turns the booking definite. Scanned copies of executed contract and turn doc are attached to the booking in Delphi - for any future reference by the Sales Manager. Events gets hard copy. On shared folder at the property, set up folder for the booking by year by name - to put all necessary docs for audit purposes and future references is established. This file is also used by events for any docs thru the process of detailing are kept. Confirmation of deposits, rooming list, pu reports etc. This folder can ONLY be accessed by Sales/Events and Accounting. No other department has access to it. Route to all necessary departments via email regarding the turn, i.e. acct/a-v/rooms control. SSA - also sets up hard copy file for the Event Services Department. To include recap / contract / turn doc / copy of email that it's been routed to acct/a-v/rooms control.Assist DOSM with support functionsGroup Commissions/ Fast Pay Commissions/ Aspen Check Requests / Updating Commission Spreadsheet for Acct.Pulling R&I Inventory and Rooming List for Group and EventsProspect & Tentative Reports Updated after Sales Managers Clean UpSPR upload from Delphi for Sales Managers Production / Updating Hit ListPace Reports & GRC / Printed and ForwardedBirchstreet PO entries/process invoicesMarket vision Reports - as neededNew Def Reports for updating MAR/BAR for Rev Mgmt. & DOSWeekly Wrap Up for DOS - New Def / Los Bus / Daily TransactionsReconcile PU w/FMS and Total Rev. /Close Groups w/Final pu & Rmg List from R&IDMPE Audit Reports / BEO's checked complete/Past Due Bkngs / Oper ErrorProcess expenses for the department by updating log and sending to accountingSales Office SuppliesUpdate all expense logs to send to accounting for forecast/month endMonth End - Sales Mgrs. Production / SPR Upload -Reconcile Min F&BReview invoices & update media plan for month end (assist Marketing Manager)Updating / Changing / Correcting -Merge forms within Delphi
What are we looking for?
A Sales Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Delphi
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Relevant degree,Hoger Beroeps Onderwijs (HBO)in sales and marketing or business discipline, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Sun, a breeze, white sands, lush palm trees - welcome to your tropical getaway at Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino. Bliss out at the beachfront spa, sip a daiquiri by two sparkling pools, and dine under the stars. Play the tables at the casino, or learn to scuba dive. Whether you're here for a wedding or family vacation, our amenities and resort activities ensure it's a memorable stay.
- 357 rooms with exceptional views and 15K sq. ft. of flexible meeting space
- Wi-Fi included with each stay
- Located in the heart of the Palm Beach Strip
- Private balcony or patio in every room
- Beachfront full-service eforea Spa
- 2 large pools, waterfalls and freshwater lagoon
- Kids Club, playground and family friendly activities
- Casino with table games, slot machines and tournaments
Title: Sales Coordinator
Requisition ID: HOT04DCE