Goldman Sachs & Co. Technology - CCBD Marcus - Software Developer In Test (SDET) - Irving in United States
Technology - CCBD Marcus - Software Developer In Test (SDET) - Irving
Dallas Metro Area
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Goldman Sachs is entering the Consumer Finance market and is building a team of top tech engineers with a strong desire to disrupt the industry. DevOps and building an Agile organization are fundamental to our strategy of deploying customer-centric products to a cutting edge technology platform that are thoroughly tested and can meet uptime demands of digital only customers.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The QM team is responsible for ensuring that software that powers our consumer finance platform is defect-free and is able to meet the performance needs of our customers. We view testing to be a core technical competency and fundamental to our success.
We are looking to fill positions across multiple applications teams with experienced SDETs that are considered experts when it comes to test automation. We looking for candidates that are not only able to collaborate and contribute back to automation tools and infrastructure that is in place, but who can also innovate and help build new features in the current tools or design and build new and improved automation tools. We are not looking for order takers and doers, we are looking for people that can lead and deliver cutting edge test automation solutions that have a direct impact on increasing the quality of our products, while decreasing the time it takes to test them.
If you love testing code and building expansive test automation infrastructure and scripts, and thrive in an environment where self-starters and leaders are rewarded and valued, then this is the job for you.
• Exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial
solutions with a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
• A problem solver with a keen eye for details and a strong desire to learn
• Self-directed, independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments
• Can manage multiple tasks and use judgment to prioritize and escalate to influence objectives
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Energetic, self-directed and self-motivated SDET, with a proven track record of creating innovated test automation solutions for both UI or APIs
• Exceptional analytical skills, able to apply and knowledge and experience in decision making
• Proven to work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-direction work environment
• Ability to effectively communicate with Development, Operations and Engineering
• Working knowledge with a modern programming language, such as Java or Python
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Deep understanding of the Agile development methodology
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.