Goldman Sachs & Co. Fraud Representative in United States
Salt Lake City
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs provides products to help people manage their finances. The first product from Marcus is a fixed-rate, no-fee unsecured personal loan that enables customers to tailor their monthly payment options to fit their schedule and budget. Marcus, a brand of Goldman Sachs, benefits from the firm’s 147-year history of financial expertise, risk management and customer service.
Are you passionate about operations, leadership, and using digital tools to provide solutions to consumers? We’re looking for an operations professional to join our operations team who wants to use their skills and ideas to create and then lead new processes and teams.
Our team of critical thinkers partners with groups in all areas of the firm to lead teams, manage processes, and improve digital tools. Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding the three Operations principles of client focus, process innovation, and risk management.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Review established detection system-generated alerts to identify fraudulent activity related to merchant, check ACH (Automated Clearing House), wire, digital banking and account openings
• Determine action required based on established procedures to protect the Bank’s assets; work with Supervisor on handling of more complex cases
• Place appropriate hold on accounts deemed with fraudulent activity. Track and document action taken in a timely and correct manner to provide a record of activity and meet audit and compliance requirements.
• Investigate potential sources of fraud
• Communicate, in a professional manner, with customers, merchants, financial institutions and other Bank personnel to resolve system problems or request additional information and/or documentation to support a decision on whether fraudulent activity has occurred
• Assist in identifying and developing process enhancements to maximize efficiency of fraud detection activities as required
• Sales, service, collections or fraud experience
• Strong understanding of customer service experience
• Must be self-directed, detail oriented, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.