EY Advisory Services Senior - Performance Improvement - Supply Chain- Network Modeling Analyst in United States
Title: Advisory Services Senior - Performance Improvement - Supply Chain- Network Modeling Analyst
Location: United States
Job Number: UNI00A41
Looking to join a great team, progress your career and build a better working world!? As an EY supply chain professional, you’ll have an ability to use your experiences to assist driving our clients’ global business performance. You will work with some of the highest performing teams in the industry, deliver exceptional client service, advance your skill set, while meeting some great people along the way. If you are looking for a cutting-edge environment, providing strategic advice in the areas of procurement, manufacturing, logistics, planning, and the overall value chain, this just might be the role you’ve been searching for…
Your key responsibilities
We will support you with formal training to develop the skills and knowledge to solve complex business challenges. You will work with high-performing engagement teams assisting our clients in the strategic transformation of their supply chain processes. You will learn to manage engagement teams, consult directly with clients, assess complex business problems and provide guidance to your team, and client, throughout the engagement schedule.
Skills and attributes for success
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge in your functional area of supply chain. Demonstrate ability to quickly learn new processes and uncover new offering that may assist current customer base.
· Provide mentoring and motivate diverse client engagement teams by delivering constructive on-the-job coaching to team members, while fostering an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
· Drive high-quality work within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure clients are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
· Build relationships with client personnel and deliver quality client services. Strive to assist our clients uncover additional areas of opportunity and manage the business development process.
· Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients.
To qualify for the role you must have
· A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
· About 2 years of experience in supply chain consulting environment
· Build upon your recent experiences and education, focusing on logistics, strategic sourcing, manufacturing efficiency, planning, network design, logistics, managed services or supply chain analytics
· We would expect for you to be available to travel outside of their assigned office location at least 80% of the time. Successful candidates must work in excess of standard hours when necessary. A valid passport is required
Ideally, you’ll also have
· A bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree focusing on engineering, supply chain, and/ or business
· Recent experience in one of the specific areas of expertise: strategic sourcing, category management, warehouse and network design, manufacturing efficiency, product lifecycle management, demand planning and outsourcing advisory.
What we look for
We’re looking for people that are passionate supply chain consultants, at the top of their game, but who would like to continue to grow their subject matter expertise and help others around them achieve their potential. If you have a passion for assisting businesses achieve their full potential and working with some of the highest performing teams, this role might very well be for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
· A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
· Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
· An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.