EY Advisory Services Manager - Performance Improvement - Supply Chain- Manufacturing Consulting Expert) in United States
Title: Advisory Services Manager - Performance Improvement - Supply Chain- Manufacturing Consulting Expert)
Location: United States
Job Number: UNI00A3Z
Looking to join a great team, progress your career and build a better working world!? As an EY supply chain-manufacturing and ops professional, you’ll have an ability to use your experiences to assist driving our clients’ global business performance. You will work with some of the highest performing teams in the industry, deliver exceptional client service, advance your skill set, while meeting some great people along the way. If you are looking for a cutting-edge environment supporting manufacturing strategy, including cost-optimization, contract manufacturing and operations performance, this just might be the role you’ve been searching for….
Your key responsibilities
You will be responsible for managing one, or more, high-performing engagement teams at an executive level within the practice and the firm. You can expect to work with high-level client personnel to analyze, evaluate, and enhance specific functional areas within your specialized area of supply chain.
Skills and attributes for success
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge in your functional area of manufacturing. Demonstrate ability to quickly learn new processes and uncover new offering that may assist current customer base.
· Provide mentoring and motivate diverse client engagement teams by delivering constructive on-the-job coaching to team members, while fostering an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
· Drive high-quality work within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure clients are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
· Build relationships with client personnel and deliver quality client services. Strive to assist our clients uncover additional areas of opportunity and manage the business development process.
· Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients.
To qualify for the role you must have
· A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
· About 5 years of experience in supply chain consulting environment
· Bring your expertise, focusing on a manufacturing and operations, to assist clients achieve a fully optimized value chain.
· You can expect to travel outside of your assigned office location at least 80% of the time. Successful candidates must work in excess of standard hours when necessary. A valid driver’s license and passport is required
Ideally, you’ll also have
· A bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree focusing on engineering, supply chain, and/ or business
· Deep knowledge in one, or more, of the specific areas of expertise: continuous improvement, manufacturing strategy, contract manufacturing management and cost optimization.
· Functional implementation experience of Integrated Work Systems (IWS), LEAN and Six Sigma performance improvement
· Approximately 3 years of recent supply chain consulting experience
· Expertise in after-sales service supply chain, including service and repair management, spares inventory planning and optimization, and field engineers’ performance improvement
What we look for
We’re looking for people that are passionate supply chain consultants, at the top of their game, but who would like to continue to grow their subject matter expertise and help others around them achieve their potential. If you have a passion for assisting businesses achieve their full potential and working with some of the highest performing teams, this role might very well be for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
· A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
· Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
· An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.