EY Senior Associate-HR-All Pakistan in Pakistan
Title: Senior Associate-HR-All Pakistan
Job Number: PAK000TS
HR Generalist-All Pakistan
The HR Generalist will be responsible for carrying out general HR operations including, but not limited to providing support on special projects, assisting business partners, ensuring compliance against all EY Ford Rhodes policies and procedures and maintaining confidentiality in all matters.
Recruitment and Selection
• Coordinating with the head office (Karachi) for all recruitment and selection needs, starting from job posting till interview.
• Ensure proper onboarding of all new hires.
Training and Development
• Performing training needs analysis on a timely basis and sharing it with the head office to accommodate employees in different learnings.
• Providing support in performance management and appraisal process.
• Coordinating training initiatives.
Reports and Projects:
• Providing assistance in special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; delivering the result.
• Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends through proficient application of MS-Excel.
• Demonstrating thorough knowledge of all HR disciplines.
Experience and Qualification
• Minimum 2 years of experience as an HR Generalist, relevant experience within insurance/audit/compliance industry will be plus.
• Minimum qualification-Bachelors in HR. Masters in HR will be preferred.
• Proficiency in English/Urdu is a MUST (spoken and written)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Ability to multi task
• Research and analytical skills.
• Time management and organization skills.
• Willingness to assume additional responsibility
• Ability to take initiative.
• Ability to work under pressure and autonomously