Scotiabank Senior Network Advisory Analyst,Data Centre, F5, VPN, Cloud in Toronto, Ontario
Senior Network Advisory Analyst,Data Centre, F5, VPN, Cloud
Requisition ID: 2643
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
The Data Centre Network Services team is looking for a result oriented Network Analyst Advisory I to support Scotiabank Data Centres globally and critical production services within them. The successful candidate will support quality control improvements and communication projects. Manage projects within Scotiabank’s defined standards, procedures and policies while providing a very high level of support to our clients. Team is responsible for all network services within a data centre some accountabilities listed below but all:
Routing and switching within a Data Centre
Internet and Extranet DMZ's
Load Balancing technologies.
WAN optimization technologies
Client and P2P VPN
Visibility Fabric within a Data Centre
Monitoring and network performance tools.
To join our team, the selected candidate must be proactive and dynamic, demonstrate initiative, have an eagerness to learn, and thrive on challenge.
• You are responsible for troubleshooting to quick resolution of data or network related outages.
• You manage service providers and equipment for installations, removals and trouble tickets.
• You maintain the databases related to communication billing and call traffic reports.
• You design and implement for data and voice related projects.
• You support moves and changes for all data communication equipment within our data centre's.
• You provide excellent customer service and provide 24/7/365 support. You are part of a pager rotation schedule and will be required to respond after hours and on weekends.
• You stay current with the latest voice and data technology trends.
• You communicate outages effectively and escalate as required.
• You work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment.
• You provide technical solutions to problem's and new requirements.
The selected candidate must posses 10+ Years of hands on experience in the following technologies:
All Cisco platforms and offerings (ACI 9K, Nexus 7K, 5K, 2K, ISR, ASR, 4500, 3800, Cisco ASA/Firepower etc)
Experience with Microsoft, UNIX, Juniper, Infoblox, Riverbed, F5, Fortinet, Gigamon, Netscout.
Deep knowledge of routing protocols OSPF, BGP etc.
Experience with reading TCP dumps, Wireshark.
Exposure to Scripting, API integrations, Network automation and Cloud fundementals would be an asset.
Must posses 10+ Years of :
Experience with system analysis and production support of critical systems.
Experience with voice and data cabling.
Experience with creating technical documentation and support workflows.
Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Networking
CCNA/CCNP Certification will be an asset.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada’s International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.