Humana Physician Concierge Consultant - Work from Home role in KS (Wichita area)/MO (Springfield area) or WV (Charleston, Huntington) in Springfield, Missouri
Role: Physician Concierge-Consultant
Assignment: Humana Pharmacy
Location: Work from Home role in KS (Wichita area)/MO (Springfield area) or WV (Charleston, Huntington)
Travel: 80% in assigned territory some overnight will be required
Asa Physician Concierge Consultant you will have an important role in educating targeted physicians in your area on the tools, resources, and capabilities needed to grow the Humana Pharmacy mail order business. In addition, you will provide best in class relationship building and serve as a “solutionist” for physician practices by identifying needs and triaging issues to improve the overall Humana Pharmacy physician user experience. You will also be a critical liaison to both our customers and internal Humana stakeholders on a daily basis. This would include but would not be limited to the gathering of competitive intelligence, providing solutions for identified needs, and being the voice of the customer/physician.
As part of growing the Humana Pharmacy business, the Physician Concierge Consultant will make daily calls on targeted primary care and specialty physicians and other office personnel that assist in prescribing maintenance medications beneficial to growing Humana’s traditional mail order business. Additionally, they will help drive any necessary, internal operational changes based on both customer needs and the competitive landscape.
- Builds Trust : Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to commitments, and takes responsibility for the impact of one's actions.
- Accountability : Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
- Customer Focus : Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
Executes for Results: Effectively leverages resources to create exceptional outcomes, embraces change, and constructively resolves barriers and constraints.
· Previous experience working in sales or account management with documented success; 3-5 years minimum
· PBM, Pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry experience::familiarity with Medicare and corresponding regulatory landscape preferred
· Self-motivation and desire to be a problem solver
· Flexible, dynamic personality who works well in a team environment
· Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Experience working in a healthcare setting
· Ability to thrive in a highly matrixed environment
· Bachelor’s degree
Humana is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.
Apply now, or join our Talent Network so you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening at Humana.
Title: Physician Concierge Consultant - Work from Home role in KS (Wichita area)/MO (Springfield area) or WV (Charleston, Huntington)
Location: Kansas-Overland Park
Other Locations: US-Missouri-Springfield, US-West Virginia-Huntington, US-West Virginia-Charleston
Requisition ID: 178046