Scotiabank Information Security Analyst Senior in Scarborough, Ontario
Information Security Analyst Senior
Requisition ID: 3421
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, GISCS, the incumbent will be a subject matter expert in Active Directory Components and cryptography key management (Symmetric, Asymmetic Keys) operations. The role requires the individual to liaise and work closely with various departments such as (but not limited to) technology architecture, application groups, infrastructure groups and engineering groups within the Bank.
Ensures all operational and project commitments are delivered in a timely manner.
Review, implement and document Active Directory and Certificate management related technologies/ processes managed by the department.
Continuously improve and develop viable security controls (Technology/ Process) based on emerging internal and external threat landscape.
Collaborate and liaise with key technology groups to ensure currency of Active Directory Controls and Cryptographic components within the Bank.
Establish self as a trusted individual and manage relationship with key technology players within the Bank.
Represent department in project and technical sessions, analyze and respond to queries put forward by technology groups.
Lead and execute key operational efficiencies with the emphasis to security, simplification and standardization.
• Excellent knowledge of Active Directory components with focus on Group Policy Objects(GPO).
• Participate and provide input to Bank's Windows and Cryptography standards.
• Good knowledge of symmetric and asymmetric cryptography, key management and HSM implementations (Thales, Gemalto, SafeNet etc.)
• Experience on Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure
• Decent Knowledge of Powershell, C# and Java
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude
• Strong interpersonal, technical leadership and influencing skills are essential
BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Security or Computer Engineering is preferred
IT security certifications (e.g., CISSP, GSEC) preferred
Expertise in IT key controls and risk assessment concepts
Thorough knowledge of Bank infrastructure
Sound knowledge of regulatory requirements
Presentation, communication and influencing skills
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Scarborough
As Canada’s International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.