Lockheed Martin Items Analyst - Orlando, FL in Orlando, Florida
Perform supply chain management activities and day to day repair management. The candidate will perform data analysis of repair work, utilizing various tools and in-depth analysis to make future predictions of repair work. Executes decisions for operating repair facilities, including priority interpretation, inventory allocation and asset redistribution as necessary among sources of repair. Individual will interface with repair operations, repair depot locations and material management to ensure repair orders are processed in a timely manner and that promised delivery dates meet customer requirements.
Basic Qualifications • Bachelor’s or Master's degree from an accredited college in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Management Information Systems, or related technical discipline.
• Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
• Ability to interface with a variety of information technology logistics applications.
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project).
Desired skills • Ability to establish priorities to meet contractual requirements/metrics.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional IPT environment.
• Ability to interact with internal customers, cross-functional teams, and management.
• Strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills and the ability to effectively work within a diverse workforce.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida