HSBC Business Support Analyst in Ontario, Canada
Employment Type: Regular *
Things really are different here. A career with HSBC in Canada is truly an experience that few financial service organisations can match. Here you will find yourself inspired and supported by colleagues whose daily responsibilities cross time zones, continents and cultures. You will be motivated to aim for your highest aspirations by taking on as much as you can handle, quickly. And you’ll enjoy the rewards of belonging to a diverse and growth- driven culture.
Canada is a priority market for HSBC. We remain focussed on growing customers locally with our unique products, we offer a full suite of solutions developed from our global connectivity and network. HSBC has the institutional strength, capacity and commitment to support our Canadian client’s requirements here and around the world.
Our success is built on trust and dependability – qualities that define our behaviour and shape our character. The employees who thrive at HSBC are service focussed, entrepreneurial and driven. They show collaborative spirit and a quest for continuous improvement.
A Day in the Life of a Business Support Analyst
The Reward and Recognition team is responsible for the planning and execution of all employee recognition programs nationally for Retail Banking and Wealth Management Business.
The Business Support Analyst will:
- Provide administration and analytical support ensuring accurate and timely delivery for reward and recognition programs.
- Be responsible for assisting with the compilation of leadership report and power point presentations.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets is at the heart of what we do.
- Ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies.
Key to success in this role
The minimum requirements for this role is as follows:
- Prior experience in an Administration role, ideally in large complex environment
- Prior experience with employee rewards program desirable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment and execute multiple concurrent assignments effectively
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills, specifically with business stakeholders and peers
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Proven ability to prioritise competing demands
- Thorough knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications is essential
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Undergraduate qualification essential
- Capable of independently completing assigned projects
Job: *Commercial Banking
Title: Business Support Analyst
Requisition ID: 00009D9I