JPMorgan Chase Corporate - Model Risk Governance & Review - Model Review Group – Operational Risk - VP in New York, New York
The Model Review Group (MRG) is responsible for conducting model validation to help identify, measure, and mitigate Model Risk. MRG works closely with Risk, Finance and LOB professionals to review findings, on-going model risk measurement and risk mitigating strategies
• Independently review, analyze and test models used to quantify Operational Risk.
• Maintain effective challenge, critical thinking, independence and strong compliance to policy and procedures in model review activities
•Effectively manage business priorities to complete high quality model review work.
• Support regulatory and audit requests.
• MSc or PhD qualification in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Finance or Statistics.
• Senior-level experience [3-5 years] in a Model Validation or Front Office Quant role.
• Excellent understanding of the mathematical, statistical methods used in quantitative finance.
• Experience in implementing and testing models using a high level language such as Python.
• Deep understanding of operational risk modeling techniques such as loss distribution estimation and scenario analysis.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Familiarity with SR 11-07
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.