Hilton Manager, Marketing Management Services in McLean, Virginia
***Flexible Corporate Location***
The Manager of Marketing Management Services will report to the Director of Marketing Management Services and support the Hilton Management Services marketing efforts as well as provide hotel Marketing consultation to managed hotel personnel.
What will I be doing?
The Manager of Marketing Management Services will drive hotel and managed portfolio performance through a multi-layered approach that includes 1) providing support for the creative vision and delivery of Hilton Management Services marketing materials, including pitch decks, owner communication, marketing strategy proposals and transition materials, 2) managing the content and development of the Hilton Management Services website, 3) developing scalable hotel-level Marketing solutions and providing consultation to Managed hotels that results in a well-defined strategic positioning and commercially-driven marketing plans, 4) providing support to new hotels to establish their identity, reinforced through a comprehensive opening strategy and helping to train any on-site Marketing managers, and 5) managing regular communication and sharing of best practices and insights among hotel Marketing resources.
Other key priorities, competencies and attributes are listed below:
- Work very closely with the Destination and Specialty teams, and be a resource for Managed hotel Marketing leads
- Crucial to this role will be the ability to leverage core marketing skills, including but not limited to, professional creative design, content creation and copy-writing, consultation and training skills, social media strategy and marketing plan creation
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset and a start-up mentality, with the ability to take an idea from concept to delivery
- Must have project management skills, the ability to work independently and to proactively identify new opportunities, as well as strong written and verbal communication
- Sales, communications, and presentation skills
- Must have Marketing and eCommerce expertise
- Experience with influencing and relationship management
- Microsoft PowerPoint skills; creativity
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience
- A minimum of three (3) years of marketing campaign strategy experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of Digital Marketing experience
- A minimum of one (1) year of managerial and/or project management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel as required (10%)
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master’s Degree
- A minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience
- A minimum of six (6) years of marketing campaign strategy experience
- A minimum of four (4) years of Digital Marketing experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of managerial and/or project management
- Hospitality and/or Travel industry experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Marketing Services
Title: Manager, Marketing Management Services
Requisition ID: ECO0102L