JPMorgan Chase Consumer and Community Banking Compliance Manager - VP in Jersey City, New Jersey
Global Compliance plays a critical role in the successful execution of the firm's mission. The Compliance function supports the development and maintenance of a strong regulatory compliance culture by working closely with the Business, Legal, Risk, Line of Business (LOB) Oversight & Control, and Audit functions to provide expertise on regulatory compliance matters. The Compliance function also develops and maintains practices to identify, measure, manage, and remediate regulatory related risks, and monitors and tests the operating effectiveness of the Firm’s Compliance Core Practices.
Position Description / Responsibilities :
This Vice President role reports into the newly established CCB Technology Compliance Group and will specifically focus on Incident Management Compliance. The key activities for this role include:
· Governance and Oversight of high priority technology incidents that affect the customer experience
· Monitoring and Testing of incident impact post fix
· Data Analysis
· Policies and Procedures
· Training and Awareness
· Issue Management
· Risk Assessment and Reporting
· Risk Control Self-Assessment
The candidate must also work in strong partnership and coordination with the LOB Compliance Managers to ensure there is effective communication of incident status and proper follow up post remediation. This role interacts with senior level employees requiring excellent executive presence and communication skills.
Desired Background and/or Training :
Experienced professional, currently at the VP level, with regulatory compliance background and strong project management and presentation skills. Bachelor’s degree required. Incumbents typically have 5-7 years banking experience and 3-5 years experience in Compliance, Legal, Risk, Control or Audit. Excellent problem solver with the ability to manage multiple assignments. In addition, strong communication skills, both verbal and written along with excellent analytical skills, and attention to detail required.
· Bachelors Degree preferably in STEM disciplines
· Previous seasoned and diverse experience and knowledge of Technology industry regulatory compliance requirements.
· Banking/Financial Services Industry (5-7 years)
· Regulatory Compliance experience including management/project management experience (3-5 years).
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Excellent executive presence
· Understanding of Risk and controls
· Third Party Oversight or working knowledge of Vendor Management a plus
· Excellent analytical skills
· Attention to detail required
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.