J&J Family of Companies Procurement Manager in General Belgrano, Argentina
Consumer Segment- Johnson & Johnson
Our Consumer Health Care Products segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women’s health care fields, as well as nutritional and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, and wellness and prevention platforms.
Searching the best talent for: Procurement Manager
Position reports to: Sr. Category Group Manager
• Manage the procurement strategy implementation / sourcing execution for Commercial categories (S&M, Fleet, IT, others)
• Manage competitive bidding and pricing negotiations with the support of local procurement team.
• Manage supplier relationships.
• Assist in establishing and tracking performance metrics.
• Conduct spend analysis.
• Support contract implementation.
• Spread Procurement influence in other South Hub countries besides Argentina (Chile is priority).
• With Regional Category Managers, define and manage Strategic Plan, report results, define Supplier Relationship Management strategy, support execution and Supplier Relationships locally in Arg and other South Hub countries.
1) Education level required: degree in marketing, business or engineering. Master degree is desired.
2) Years of Experience: At least 8-10 years of professional background (minimun 5 years in Procurement Strategic Sourcing).
3) Language: Fluent in English.
4) Experience in Commercial and Business Services Procurement (Indirect Materials) such as: Marketing, sales, fleet, events and travel categories. CCFS experience is not needed.
5) Used to procurement tools such as Ariba and SAP.
6) Location of the role: Belgrano
Argentina-Buenos Aires-General Belgrano
Johnson & Johnson de Argentina S.A.C.e.l. (7450)