EY EY Department for International Trade - Investment Project Coordinator in England, United Kingdom
Title: EY Department for International Trade - Investment Project Coordinator
Job Number: MAN001NM
Investment Project Coordinator – Investment Services Team, EY Department for International Trade
The Investment Services Team (IST) is an outsourced government programme which is responsible for the delivery of foreign direct investment (FDI) into the UK. This role will give the opportunity for applicants to work with international businesses looking to establish a presence in the UK with the ultimate goal of helping to create jobs in the UK.
The role will work as part of a dedicated team focusing on a specific world geography (EMEA, Americas or Asia Pacific). You will provide an initial point of contact for all foreign direct investment (FDI) enquiries received by the Contact Management Centre (CMC). This acts as a strong entry into the field of economic development and international business.
The post holder will ensure a consistent and professional support service making sure all CMC Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
In addition, the post holder will undertake analysis and manipulation of data as needed as well as other ad hoc tasks.
Your key responsibilities
• Provide an initial point of contact for all FDI enquiries received by the CMC
• Gather information on all enquiries using established protocols so that they can be scoped, prioritised and responded to appropriately
• Record enquiries and investment projects on appropriate systems ensuring all SLAs and deadlines are met
• Cover for researchers and project managers, to ensure SLAs and deadlines are met
• Data analysis and report writing
• Meeting deadlines and SLAs for enquiry handling
• Assisting with researching market developments
Skills and attributes for success
• Proactive, with a commitment to quality, accuracy and close attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills, the ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with a variety of contacts
• Effective communication abilities (both written and verbal)
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite and ability to work with a variety of IT systems and databases
• Demonstrated ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and work independently
• Planning and organisation skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Able to work under pressure
• Excellent team player
• Is exemplary in demonstrating EY values
To qualify for the role you must have
• A strong academic record, either at School Leaver level or as part of an Undergraduate degree – all subjects welcome
• An interest in International Business and positioning the UK as an investment proposition attracting FDI into the UK
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Knowledge of a specific world geography (EMEA, Americas or Asia Pacific)
What working at EY offers
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using our expertise to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.