Hilton Bellman in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A Bellman with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts serves as a key point of contact for guests throughout their stay at the hotel, providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value of personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of guest service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a team member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our guests a single rich experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
As Bellman, you will serve as a key point of contact for guests throughout their stay at the hotel, providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity. A Bellman is responsible for managing the first impressions of our guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Serve as a key point of contact for guests and efficiently respond to guest enquiries
- Process and deliver messages for guests
- Deliver and safely storage guest luggage
- Stay current and up to date with all hotel services as well as daily VIP requests and special events
- Ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Maintain a clean, healthy, and safe working area
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
What are we looking for?
Bellman serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the local area
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience working in Concierge in a hotel environment
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts --- offering the opportunity to visit extraordinary places with one singular experience.
Numerous landmark hotels around the world
More hotels in construction
Offering world-class spas
Gorgeous golfing destinations
Job: Guest Services/Operations
Requisition ID: HOT046X9