Hilton Assistant Restaurant Manager - Cannon Belle in Austin, Texas
Tex - Fresh - Fare
We are Independent from the ground up. CANNON Belle . We are committed to Tex Fresh Fare : Texas isn’t just a state of being. At CANNON Belle we infuse the essence of Texas into every bite. We craft cuisine intentionally - sourcing food from the farms and fields that have helped Austin grow. We have LOCAL SPIRIT : Entrenched in the community, CANNON Belle is founded on the spirit of saving Austin…and today we support and participate in the community in many ways, every day. We are THOUGHTFUL(L) … thinking of ways to pleasantly surprise each guest and remove any obstacle to create a positive experience and we are thoughtful(l) ….planning ahead and anticipating needs of guest while looking for ways to support each other and our community. HANDCRAFTED : House made from Mom’s recipes made better, our signature dishes are made right here and delivered fresh from our brick oven to your table.
Again, Independent from the ground up! Come discover a Tex Fresh craft of serving CANNON Belle guests. Learn who Belle was and about the cannon. We want our staff to tell her story.
An Assistant Restaurant Manager with CANNON Belle is responsible for assisting the manager in directing and organizing the activities and services of a hotel food and beverage outlet (restaurant, lounge, room service, coffee shop, etc.) in the hotelÆs continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you would be responsible for assisting the manager in directing and organizing the activities and services of a hotel food and beverage outlet (restaurant, lounge, room service, coffee shop, etc.) to deliver an excellent guest experience. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist in the management of operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Assist in monitoring and assessing product quality and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Assist in initiating and implementing marketing and up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing and training team members
- Act in the absence of the manager, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Assistant Restaurant Manager - Cannon Belle
Requisition ID: HOT04FZ0