Hilton Housekeeping Self Checker in Auckland, New Zealand
The Housekeeping department is responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of the entire hotel which includes common areas, rooms, restaurants and other associated outlets. The department also takes care of the uniforms worn by the entire hotel team members which includes inventory, designing, procurement, distribution and upkeep. The department may also have the responsibility of flower arrangements and in some cases landscaping activities.
What will I be doing?
- Adherence to Hilton Brand Standards.
- Informing coordinators about damaged or missing items in the rooms and back of the house areas and keeping the hotel property and equipment in good order.
- Carrying out inspection of guest rooms to ensure that standards are maintained and documenting the findings.
- Carrying out deep cleaning projects and recording same.
- Cleaning and re-supplying the given number of guest rooms, including the bathrooms, maintaining the Hilton Brand standards.
- Handling lost property.
- Cleaning the corridors, the secondary store areas, the work equipment, the office and the workplace.
- Removal of soiled linen and replacing fresh linen.
- Handling master keys in accordance with the Keys Regulations on own responsibility.
- Giving assistance to the turn down service and replacing the shifts when necessary.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a 5 star hotel within the Housekeeping department
- Physically fit and energetic
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Smart and tidy, in appearance
- Positive and willing to participate on a team and work with a winning attitude
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible and reliable
- Current knowledge of health, safety, and security procedures
- Calm, efficient, and the ability to work well under pressure
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Housekeeping Self Checker
Requisition ID: HOT045ZE