EY GDS - HR Systems Support in All, Philippines
Title: GDS - HR Systems Support
Location: PH-All-Taguig City
Job Number: TAG0003O
HR Services is a new global team established within EY Global Business Enablement that is organized under common leadership and a new operating model. Responsible for HR processes, transactions and technology across our global organization, the mission of HR Services is to deliver world class globally consistent processes and enabling technology.
EY is embarking on an exciting multiyear HR system transformation journey that will deliver an integrated enterprise-wide cloud based HR platform. This will enable the organization to meet its strategic talent/business goals and creates new leadership opportunities within our HR Systems team.
The Product Support Analyst role is a key member of the Product Support team responsible for providing support services for EY HR systems to a global client base. This position supports functional operations activities and is involved in quality testing, issues and defect management and supporting continuous improvement initiatives.
Your key responsibilities
• Monitors process and software changes that impact production support, communicates project information to Product Support team and raises product support issues to the Product Support Manager
• Identified risks and assist in the prioritization of defects and enhancements based on urgency, importance, business impact, cost, etc.
• Provides support with resolution of escalated tickets, acts as liaison to IT Services leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner
• Assists with new product and service introduction activities including ongoing product support and maintenance
• Suggests and implements recommendations on product efficiency improvements where applicable
• Develops and supports system testing plans and conducts quality assurance testing
• Assesses and make recommendations to the Product Support Manager based on the needs of customers (defect, enhancement)
Skills and attributes for success
• Knowledge of software development processes, operations management and/or product management activities
• Good interpersonal, client service, communication, teaming, organizational, and project management skills
• Ability to perform and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure
• Ability to work virtually, across multiple countries, areas and cultures and team effectively with clients and other team members
• Solid research and analytical skills
• Ability to produce detailed, relevant documentation and reports as required
To qualify for the role you must have
• 2-3 years of progressive experience in a large, multi-national organization
• Working experience in Human Resources - Shared Services Centre operations and/or BPO operations
• Experience working in a matrix organization
• Experience working with a cross border teams in a virtual environment
• Experience with process design, transitions and/or project management is preferable
• Bachelor’s degree or above from a HR related discipline
What working at EY offers
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.